As per the best interior designer in Kolkata, many new homeowners are often confused and sometimes perplexed with the idea of home renovations. In a country like India and especially in a city like Kolkata, people are enticed towards spending lavishly on their interiors to better reflect their lifestyle. There are many interior design and decoration companies in Kolkata, who provide exceptional service in this regard and some of them even have the best reviews, when it comes to interior design and decoration.
You can always take the help of some of the best interior designers in Kolkata like Spectrum Interiors who offer free consultation and can even provide a free survey to your home before you renovate. With that being said, here are five ways to spruce up your renovation ideas.
- Sofas and Seating Arrangements: Nowadays, interior designers take care of everything and that includes most of the seating arrangements in your house. It remains a fact that the sofa is where you’ll be spending your evenings with your family. The sofa should also appeal to guests when they come. Remember never to compromise on comfort by going for an intricate yet complicated design.
- Beds: Considering the fact that most interior designer services in Kolkata offer a full consultation, they often advise their clients to replace old beds with newer models to better the decor. Remember always to splurge on a comfortable mattress, to create a restful oasis for sleeping.
- Dining Tables: The dining table is often the talk of the party, where guests are shown the hospitality they deserve. However, many people make the mistake of going for extravagant designs, not taking into account the dining space. Be sure to always consider the dimensions of your dining room before you come up with an idea.
- Carpeting: One of the often-overlooked aspects of renovating a home is the carpet, especially in India. People have a common misconception that carpets trap dirt which can eventually lead to the harbouring of bacteria and germs. This is, however, not true, and with frequent maintenance and monthly cleanups, carpets can actually be a welcome investment when it comes to floors.
- Lighting: Last, but certainly not least, lighting is a very crucial part of making your interiors stand out. Always remember to compliment the styles present in all other parts of the room. For instance, avoid using modern lighting with a rustic style interior. The lighting should complement the interiors, while not being too dim or too bright.
Buying a new home can be a fun task, but, creating an extension of your lifestyle through interior design and decoration is something else. In cities like Kolkata, there are a number of interior designers, especially in the southern part like Behala and Dakshinapan area, which can provide you with some exceptional consultation and can even provide a free visit to your home. There are even some interior designers who provide a Vastu-friendly consultation to the clients, which can help them in getting everlasting happiness in their lives. A quick Google search about some of the best interior designers and decorators will help you make a better-informed decision, so make your call today.